Faulder Water System
Built in 1993, the Faulder Water System is located 12 kilometers west of Summerland. Water is pumped from a deep ground well (known as a ground water source) through the distribution system to a storage reservoir with no chemical treatment.
Faulder Water System Updates (current year):
- November 6, 2023 - Information Notice Storage Reservoir Cleaning & Water Service Interruptions November 9, 2023
- August 30, 2023 - Water Quality Advisory for Uranium Rescinded, Temporary Chlorination Remains in Effect
- August 9, 2023 - Water Quality Advisory-Uranium & Temporary Chlorination Update
- June 27, 2023 - Temporary Chlorination Update
- May 23, 2023 - Water Quality Advisory for Uranium and Reminder of Temporary Chlorination
- May 3, 2023 - Temporary Chlorination
2016 Faulder Water System Upgrades and Reports, Presentations and Newsletters
Click here to view project upgrades, reports, presentations and newsletters.