Facilities & Amenities
Keremeos – Similkameen
Similkameen Recreation Centre
This facility offers year-round opportunities for recreational activity and sports. It includes:
- Bowling: 5-pin bowling lanes with digital scoring
- Two Level Gym: cardio & strength equipment, free weights, stretching area
- Squash & Racquetball Courts
- Indoor Climbing Wall
- Outdoor Ice Rink (open seasonally)
- Outdoor Dry Slab Spring to Fall: Pickleball court, Lacrosse and Futsal
- Outdoor Pool (open seasonally)
- Multi-Use Court
- Indoor Basketball Net
311 9 St., Keremeos
Follow us on Facebook
This two-level gym inside the Similkameen Recreation Centre, in Keremeos, offers a range of cardio and strength equipment, free weights, and stretching areas.
This is a largely unstaffed gym and office hours vary so call to arrange a pass purchase at 250-499-2400
- Access from 5 am - 11 pm, 7 days a week and accessibly with an electronic pass purchased at reception
- Two levels, multiuse court, basketball net (bring your own ball) and a squash court
- Shower facilities being added in summer 2022
311 9 St., Keremeos
This fitness space provides a pleasant and relaxed environment for a variety of programs. It’s well equipped and caters to persons of all ages and fitness levels. Visit our Events Booking page for information about booking this facility.
1134 Cedar Street, Okanagan Falls
OK Falls Community Centre (School)
The elementary school doubles as a community centre on weekends and evenings. A commercial kitchen is also available.
1141 Cedar Street, Okanagan Falls
Kaleden Community Hall
The hall is a self-managed facility available for rental for birthday parties, wedding receptions, family reunions, sports programs or other special events. It can accommodate up to 200 people, with a community kitchen. Tables and chairs, dishes a sound system and other resources are provided. Find out more on our Event Bookings page.
320 Lakehill Road, Kaleden
Bud Butler Equestrian Area
The Bud Butler Equestrian Area is located at the west end of Selby Park in West Bench. This community facility is owned by the RDOS and available to community members for use.
Please do not ride or walk your horse across the park grass. Go up the road at the south end and either enter their or take the path through the trees to the north entrance.
Book an Event
Would you like to book one of our facilities for an upcoming event? Visit our Event Bookings page for details.