Tenders and RFPs
RDOS Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by the RDOS are inclusive of the RDOS Standard Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed here: RDOS PO Standard Terms & Conditions
September 15, 2022
RDOS RFP - Electoral Area 'D' Parks Masterplan
It is the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) mission to promote the health and wellbeing of the greater community, environment, and economy by facilitating recreational opportunities and coordinating the enhancement of our parks, facilities and natural resources now and into the future.
In line with that mission, the Regional District, is requesting the submission of Proposals from qualified proponents with proven experience developing and implementing a Parks Master Plan. The finished product will provide Electoral Area “D” with a framework that will guide the future development of parks and parkland assets within its boundaries.
September 13, 2022
RDOS RFP Osoyoos Lake Pathway Retaining Wall / Erosion Protection Structure Replacement
The Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen (RDOS) is requesting submission of Proposals from qualified Proponents in strict accordance with these Proposal Documents. Proposals will be evaluated for the selection of a contractor with the intent to enter into a contract (“the Contract”) to provide the services described in Section 5 – Project Work.
Generally the Work will consist of removal and replacement of a failed retaining wall/erosion protection structure. The Work will also include removal and repaving of a portion of roadway and any related traffic control required. The project Work is located along the 1800 block of 45th Street (Lakeshore Drive) just south of the city limits of Osoyoos, British Columbia. The RDOS will entertain all proposals that meet the requirements of this Request for Proposals (“RFP”).
The finished project will provide the Regional District with a repaired regional pathway, able to withstand regular lakeshore erosion as well as more substantial flooding events, along the west side of 45th Street (Lakeshore Drive.)
- September 2, 2022 Keremeos Solid Waste Management Site Operations RFQ
- September 1, 2022 RDOS RFP Design & Construction Support Services for Apex Fire Station The RDOS and AVFR are soliciting proposals for design and construction support services via Design Team (Architectural Services) for a new rural Fire Station at the community of Apex. Funding for development of the fire hall was approved through a March 2021 referendum.
- August 31, 2022 Keremeos Solid Waste Management Site Bin Operations RFQ The Keremeos Solid Waste Management Site (KSWMS) transfers accumulated waste materials off-site and marshals recyclable materials in dedicated stockpile areas for processing and transfer off-site for recycling. Currently the site is open to the public on Sundays between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and during the Spring, Summer and Fall on Wednesdays between 10:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. The RDOS is seeking a Contractor qualified to complete the Work as described in the Request for Quotations.
- August 31, 2022 RDOS RFQ - Energuide Assessments The Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen is requesting submission of Quotes from qualified Energy Assessment Proponents who are registered with Natural Resources Canada. 30 Residential Energuide Assessments, a report and photos should be provided for each home in 2022.
- August 26, 2022 20220826 RFP Kobau Park Development Plan The intent of the project is to provide the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen with a concept plan that will guide the further development of Kobau Park and its recreation assets and amenities. The development plan will be formed through community consultation with residents and relevant community groups resulting in targeted outcomes.
- June 10, 2022 RDOS EOI - Emergency Operations Center Suppliers and Contractors The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) is seeking qualifications and expressions of interest from suppliers and contractors who are able to perform work during emergencies.
- June 9, 2022 Addendum No. 4 RFP Purchase of Asset Management Software RDOS-22-FIN-07
- June 7, 2022 Addendum No. 1 RFP Okanagan Falls Sanitary Sewer Master Plan