The documents contain important information about eligibility requirements, maximum grant allocations, and reporting requirements.
The deadline for 2023 applications is Friday, October 28, 2022 at 4:30 pm. Eligible applicants are required to provide a brief (10-minute maximum) presentation to the Board. Presentations are currently scheduled for Thursday, November 3, 2022.
2021 REGIONAL GRANT-IN-AID RECIPIENTS
- Alleycats Alliance Society - $5,000
- Animal Lifeline Emergency Response Alert (ALERT) $4,500
- Ha Ha Ha Kidz Fest - $5,000
- Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Alliance - $5,500
- South Okanagan Immigrant and Community Services – $3,450
- Penticton Scottish Festival - $2,000
Electoral Area Community Grant-in-Aid
The purpose of the Electoral Area Grant-in-Aid is to support the establishment and the operations of non-profit organizations serving the residents of the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen. Applications from individuals, industrial, commercial or business undertakings are not permitted. Qualifying applications are sent to the Electoral Area Director for consideration and allocation of funding. Unless specifically requested and approved by the Electoral Area Director, applicants approved will not receive funding before August 1.
RDOS Electoral Area Community Grant Guidelines & Application Form