Apex Mountain Waste Transfer Station
The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen administers the operation of the garbage and recycling at the Apex Mountain Ski Resort.
The Transfer Station property is at 220 Strayhorse Rd below the 'Barn' located the back of the main parking lot.
Apex Mountain Waste Transfer - Information Sheets
- Apex Waste Transfer Station Location and Common Questions - December 22, 2022
- Do not place in compactors
- Recycling Compactor - What is Recyclable and What is Not (Please flatten cardboard and cut your ski equipment boxes in three so the box pieces can fit through the compactor opening that opens into the larger bin).
- Not accepted at Apex Waste Transfer Station and where to dispose
- Drink Container Totes - please sort correctly - read signs
- How to turn on the compactor - please turn on compactor after depositing items
Apex Residential Large Item Collection - April 26, 2023 (do not leave large items at the Apex Transfer Station)
- Large Item Collection information sheet - What is accepted and What is not accepted
- Residents at 225 Clearview Road - click here for where to place your large items (Clearview Condos)
- Residents at 1191 Apex Mountain Road - click here for where to place your large items
- Residents at 300 to 316 Creekview Road - click here for where to place your large items
- Residents at 300 to 330 Strayhorse Road (beside the Apex Mountain Resort Parking lot) - click here for where to place your large items
- Please note: Fireplace inserts are also accepted for large item collection (with fire bricks, and ashes removed, and under 90kg (200 lbs).