Tenders and RFPs
RDOS Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by the RDOS are inclusive of the RDOS Standard Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed here: RDOS PO Standard Terms & Conditions
November 25, 2021
RDOS EOI - Emergency Operations Centre - Recovery Management
The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) is seeking expressions of interest including qualifications from contractors who are able to perform recovery work, subsequent to flooding caused by recent atmospheric river events. Flooding of the Tulameen and Similkameen rivers has had significant impacts to people, the environment, the economy and infrastructure throughout the region.
The Recovery Manager, will create and implement a work plan to guide and work with the RDOS (with consideration potentially the Town of Princeton) in the recovery strategies. The Recovery workplan will describe the steps and process to assist individuals, groups and businesses in rebuilding their lives, their communities and prepare for potential emergencies in the future.
November 20, 2021
RDOS RFP - Construction of a Public Washroom at Centennial Park, Okanagan Falls, BC
The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen is requesting submission of Proposals from
contractors for construction of a public washroom at Centennial Park in Okanagan Falls, BC.
- November 12, 2021 RFQ Scrap Metal Processing, Transporting and Marketing RDOS-21-PW-11
- November 3, 2021 Addendum No. 3 CML Leachate Management RDOS-21-ENG-10
- November 2, 2021 Addendum No. 2 Invitation to Tender Campbell Mountain Landfill Leachate
- September 24, 2021 RDOS RFP - Emergency Operations Centre Web-Based Implementation and Training The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (Regional District) is requesting submission of Proposals from qualified consultants to design/implement a Web-based Emergency Operations Centre (EOC), provide EOC Section-based training for the Regional EOC with the Web-based platform, and conduct a Multi-Jurisdictional Exercise for the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen and member municipalities. Neighbouring Indigenous communities will be invited to participate in the EOC Section-based training and the multi-jurisdictional exercise.
- August 18, 2021 RDOS RFP - After Action Review - Post Wildfires within the RDOS Summer 2021 The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (Regional District) is requesting submission of Proposals from qualified consultants to conduct an After Action Review of the Regional Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) in its support of the Interface Wildfires that occurred within the Regional District boundary in 2021.