Tenders and RFPs
Annual Environmental Monitoring and Reporting
RDOS Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by the RDOS are inclusive of the RDOS Standard Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed here: RDOS PO Standard Terms & Conditions
- May 26, 2023 RFP Okanagan Falls Incorporation Study - Governance
- May 26, 2023 RFP Okanagan Falls Incorporation Study - Communications and Community Engagement
- May 12, 2023 Addendum No. 1 RFQ Similkameen Rec Centre Parking Lot Upgrades
- May 10, 2023 RFP for 2 Fire Truck Water Tender Cab and Chassis RDOS-23-FIN-12
- May 9, 2023 RFP Remedial Design, Tendering and Construction of Naramata, Elinor and Big Meadow Lake Dams RDOS-23-UTL-11
- April 28, 2023 Addendum No. 2 RFQ Microsoft Enterprises Agreement and Software License Mgnt Services RDOS-23-IT-04
- April 26, 2023 RDOS RFQ - Similkameen Rec Centre Parking Lot Upgrades The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) is requesting submission of quotations and timelines for the upgrades to the Similkameen Recreation Centre parking area. The purpose of the project is to improve the parking lot drainage and improve accessibility by installing an asphalt pathway.
- April 26, 2023 Addendum No. 1 RFQ Microsoft Enterprises Agreement and Software License Management Services RDOS-23-IT-04
- April 17, 2023 RFQ Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and Software License Management Services RDOS-23-IT-04
April 6, 2023
Wharf Park Expansion - Street Demolition, Removal and Realignment, Naramata, BC
The Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen (RDOS) is requesting submission of Proposals from
qualified Proponents in strict accordance with these Proposal Documents. Proposals will be evaluated for the selection of a contractor with the intent to enter into a contract (“the Contract”) to provide the services described in Section 5 – Project Work.
Generally the Work will consist of demolition and removal of a portion of 1st Street, demolition and realignment (construction) of a portion of 3rd Street, removal and replacement of the storm sewer system, replacement/upgrade of an existing water service, temporary parking area along Anna Avenue and general site clean up/grading. The realignment of 3rd Street will require the relocation of shallow and overhead (dry) utilities, being performed by others. The successful proponent will be required to coordinating their work schedule with Fortis, Shaw and Telus contractors in order to
complete the scope of Work outlined herein. The project Work is located at and about the
intersection of 1st Street and 3rd Street within the unincorporated community of Naramata, British Columbia. The RDOS will entertain all proposals that meet the requirements of this Request for Proposals (“RFP”).
The finished project will provide the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure (MoTI) with a realigned 3rd Street that meets their requirements as well as an updated storm sewer system for the affected area and an expanded/unified Wharf Park property.