Change of Address

Registered Owners - update your mailing address, all departments you specify will be notified of your address change.

To change the address on your property tax account - please contact the BC Assessment office.

Change of Address Form

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Owner Information

New Mailing Address