Free transit throughout RDOS on Federal Election DayNews Article
To support community members in participating in Federal Election Day, the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) will be waiving all transit fees on Monday, September 20, 2021.
Routes as part of the City of Penticton, the District of Summerland, and the town of Princeton transit networks, with regularly scheduled Monday service, will also be waiving fare collection on Federal Election Day.
RDOS routes offering free transit on Monday, September 20, 2021 include:
- Route 10 (Naramata/Penticton)
- Route 20 (Okanagan Falls/Penticton)
- Route 30 (Summerland/Penticton)
- Route 40 (Osoyoos/Penticton)
- Route 50 (Princeton/Penticton)
- Route 70 (Penticton/Kelowna)
For more information about routes and schedules visit BC Transit South Okanagan-Similkameen.
For voting locations, please visit the Election Canada voting locations webpage.