- Closed Wednesdays in December, January and February
Transfer Station Information
Hours of Operation
- Sundays from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- CLOSED Wednesdays (Open Wednesdays March to end November)
The Keremeos Landfill accepts waste and recycling only from the following areas:
- Village of Keremeos
- Electoral Area 'B' (Cawston)
- Electoral Area 'G' (Hedley, Olalla)
Fees and Charges
Regulations Bylaw: definitions/rules
Fees Bylaw: charges
Click here to view map. Off Keremeos Bypass Road on El Rancho Drive.
Contact 250-490-4129 or toll free 1-877-610-3737 for more information.
Before you go
- Remember to tarp all loads or fees will be doubled.
- Save money if your loads contain separated materials. Check Fees and Charges for items that can be recycled and what items are not allowed in the landfill.
- The Keremeos Transfer Station is not an active landfill and can only take some materials. Check Fees and Charges above for materials that can be accepted.