Agricultural Land Reserve

Anyone intending to subdivide within the Agricultural Land Reserve, use their ALR property for non-farm purposes, or include or exclude property from the ALR, must apply to the Agricultural Land Commission (ALC) for permission. The application must be submitted through the ALC website: 

Application Portal Quick Guide for Applicants