EOC Update: Temporary Access Permits for emergency only August 9, 2022, 12:30 pm

News Article

Temporary Access Permits cannot be provided for non-emergency reasons, for access to residential properties located in an area on Evacuation Order.

Areas under Evacuation Order are prone to falling debris and other dangers. These areas are also active work zones, which include aircraft operations and heavy equipment on roadways.

To apply for a Temporary Access Permit, please contact the RDOS Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) at 250-490-4225.

Your request will be processed for the next day.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as crews work to keep everyone safe.

Issued by Director of RDOS EOC.

K50863 08092022 updated