The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) will be holding an Electronic Public Information Meeting regarding a rezoning proposal involving the properties at 619-625, Highway 97 and legally described as:
• District Lot 5127, ODYD, Except Plan 36630 KAP75352;
• Lot A, Plan KAP83581, District Lot 2536, ODYD;
• Lot 1, Plan KAP83579, District Lot 2536, ODYD;
• Lot 11, Plan KAP621, District Lot 2536, ODYD, Except Plan H578 36630 KAP75352; and,
• Lot 10, Plan KAP621, District Lot 2536, ODYD, Except Plan H578, 36630, KAP75352;
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Meeting number: 146 935 2583 / Password: RD@S
Regional District staff and the applicant will be available to answer any questions residents may have regarding the proposed zoning bylaw amendment.
To view, listen or participate in this “electronic public information meeting” on your computer, go to https://rdos.webex.com and enter the meeting number under “Join a Meeting”. On the meeting page, fill in the Join fields, and click “Enter”.
To listen or participate using your phone, please call (toll free within Canada) 1-833-311-4101 and select “1” when prompted to join the meeting. During the meeting, select “*3” to notify us that you wish to speak at the meeting.
Should you wish to submit a written representation on this proposal, we request that this be submitted electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the Regional District office at 101 Martin Street, Penticton, BC, V2A 5J9.
Additional information regarding this rezoning application, including draft bylaw and instructions on how to use Webex, can be found at the Regional District’s web site: www.rdos.bc.ca (Departments → Development Services → Planning → Current Applications & Decisions → Electoral Area “F” → F2021.008-ZONE).
The purpose of the rezoning is to facilitate the development of 106-unit multi-family residential buildings on the subject parcels. More specifically, it is being proposed to change the designation of the subject parcels as follows:
• from Commercial Tourist (CT) to Medium Density Residential (MR) and Commercial (C) under the Electoral Area “F” Official Community Plan (OCP) Bylaw No. 2790, 2018; and
• from Campground Commercial Zone (CT2s) to Medium Density Residential (RM1) and General Commercial (CT1) under the Electoral Area “F” Zoning Bylaw No. 2461, 2008.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Nikita Kheterpal, Planner I
Telephone: 250-490-4109 / Email: email@example.com