2019 Budget Information
Budget Impacts for Rural Area Residents
The 2019 – 2023 Five Year Financial Plan has received 1st reading from the Board on January 3rd.
This is a DRAFT budget until it receives final approval by the Board in March.
Click on the following link to view the 2019 Requisition Summary
Click on the following link to view the 2019 Requisition Detail
Click on the following link to view the Okanagan Similkameen Regional Hospital District 2019 - 2023 DRAFT budget document
To help Electoral Area residents understand the budget impacts in their particular area, we have created a Budget Information Summary for each Electoral Area.
To learn more about the 2019 budget for your Area, click on your Electoral Area document below:
- Area 'A' Budget Information (Rural Osoyoos)
- Area 'B' Budget Information (Cawston area)
- Area 'C' Budget Information (Rural Oliver)
- Area 'D' Budget Information (Okanagan Falls, Skaha East)
- Area 'D' Budget Presentation
- Area 'E' Budget Information (Naramata Area)
- Area 'E' Budget Presentation
- Area 'F' Budget Information (West Bench and Faulder areas)
- Area 'F' Budget Presentation
- Area 'G' Budget Information (Hedley, Olalla areas)
- Area 'H' Budget Information (Rural Princeton)
- Area 'H' Budget Presentation
- Area 'I' Budget Information (Skaha West, Kaleden, Apex)
- Area 'I' Budget Presentation
The Board values public input on the budget process. If you have any questions, or wish to provide your feedback on the 2019 DRAFT budget, email us at email@example.com and send us your questions and/or comments by February 6, 2019.
For residents of our member municipalties, the impacts of the budget have been sent to the Chief Financial Officer of your municipality. As the RDOS budget is only a part of your overall tax requisition, please contact your municipality directly for further information on the 2019 budget impacts within your municipality