Ron Obirek was born in Edmonton, Alberta. He received his Bachelor of Law in 1985 and has over 31 years of legal experience in many practice areas in both Alberta and BC.
In 2009, Ron and his family moved to Heritage Hills in the Okanagan to support their extended family in the area. Ron has been married to Shannon, a local area nurse, for 20 years and has four children.
Ron is a proud and vocal advocate for local environmental issues and community needs. He brings a broad-based understanding of issues along with possible resolutions.
- Member of Electoral Area "D" Advisory Planning Commission
- Member of the Okanagan Falls Parks and Recreation Commission
- Executive Board Member, Heritage Hills / Lakeshore Highlands Homeowner's Community Association
- Chair, Community Association Parks Committee
- Past Director, South Okanagan Minor Baseball Association
Contact Information | Electoral Area News: Click here