Tenders and RFPs
Annual Environmental Monitoring and Reporting
RDOS Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by the RDOS are inclusive of the RDOS Standard Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed here: RDOS PO Standard Terms & Conditions
- April 5, 2023 RFQ Sage Mesa Upper Reservoir Structural Support, Fabrication and Installation RDOS-23-UTL-10
- March 24, 2023 RFP Engineering & Financial Assessment of the Sage Mesa Water System
- March 14, 2023 RDOS RFQ - Sport Utility Vehicle The Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen (RDOS) is seeking quotes for one (1) new or near-new Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) for delivery in 2023. Proponents are encouraged to submit proposals for various types of SUV options but only one vehicle will be purchased.
- March 7, 2023 RFQ 2 Utilities Fleet Vehicles RDOS-23-UTL-07
- March 3, 2023 Addendum No. 1 RFP Assessments of Vintage Views Development & Lakeshore Waterworks Systems RDOS-23-UTL-05
- February 8, 2023 RFP Assessments of Vintage Views Development (Sewer) & Lakeshore Waterworks Systems RDOS-23-UTL-05
- January 17, 2023 RDOS Addendum No. 1 RFP Faulder Water System Capital Plan RDOS-23-UTL-02
- January 13, 2023 Addendum No. 1 RFP for Missezula Lake Water System Upgrade RDOS-23-UTL-01
- January 6, 2023 RDOS RFP Faulder Water System Capital Plan RDOS-23-UTL-02
- January 5, 2023 RDOS EOI - Emergency Operations Center Suppliers and Contractors The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) and regional partners including City of Penticton, District of Summerland, Penticton Indian Band, Town of Oliver, Town of Osoyoos, Town of Princeton, and Village of Keremeos are seeking qualifications and expressions of interest from suppliers and contractors who are able to perform work during emergencies.