- The Oliver Landfill will be closed Good Friday March 30th, 2018 but will be open regular hours Monday April 2nd.
- New Regulations and Fees start April 15th, 2018. See below for details.
- Oliver Bottle Depot can also accept residential recyclables.
Spring, Summer, Fall Hours
(Mar 1st to End Nov)
10:00 am - 3:45 pm - Monday through Saturday
CLOSED - Sundays, Statutory Holidays
Winter Hours (Dec 1st to End Feb)
Noon - 3:45 pm - Monday through Friday
10:00 - 3:45 pm - Saturday
CLOSED - Sundays, Statutory Holidays and Boxing Day
Fees and Charges
Regulations Bylaw: definitions/rules
The Oliver Landfill services the town of Oliver and Electoral Area 'C'.
Click here to view map.
Please call the RDOS at 250-490-4129 or toll free 1-877-610-3737 for more information.
Before you go
- You can save a lot of money if your loads contain only separated materials. Please get to know the items that can be recycled and what items aren't allowed in the landfill. Click in Bylaws above rates and items that can be recycled.
- Remember to tarp or secure all loads or fees will be doubled.
Prohibited (Hazardous) & Controlled Waste
Some types of waste are approved for disposal at the landfill but require special handling and disposal techniques to avoid creating health hazards, nuisances, or environmental pollution. Some waste, including radioactive, biomedical, automobiles, slaughterhouse, and other waste is prohibited from disposal at the landfill.
More information: Call the Landfill at 250-498-3316 or the RDOS at 250-490-4129.