Who Is eligible to vote?
You are allowed to vote if you are:
- A resident elector (i.e. you live in the jurisdiction), or
- A non-resident property elector (i.e. you live elsewhere in BC but you own property in the Regional District)
Where Do I Vote?
- Advance Voting - Regional District Office, 101 Martin Street, Penticton, BC
- November 9, 2011 (Electoral Areas D, E & F)
- November 12, 2011 (only Electoral Area D)
- Notice of General Voting
- Mail-in Ballot Voting
How do I vote?
You do not need to register prior to voting day. You are required to produce two (2) pieces of ID that together prove who you are and where you live. One MUST have your signature.
Acceptable identification may include:
- DC Driver's License
- BC CareCard or GoldCard
- BC Identification Card
- Citizenship Card
- Credit or Debit Card
- ICBC Certificate of Insurance
- Residential Property Tax Notice
- Social Insurance Card
- Utility Bill
Other forms of identification may be accepted, at the discretion of the Presiding Election Official at the voting place.