Built in 1993, the Faulder Water System is located 12 kilometers west of Summerland. Water is pumped from a deep ground well (known as a ground water source) through the distribution system to a storage reservoir with no chemical treatment.
Faulder Water System Updates
- 2017 February - Water Quality Advisory
- 2016 November 16 2016 - New Water Quality Advisory
- 2016 June 7 - Increased Watering Restrictions
- 2016 Watering Restrictions
- June 21, 2015 Faulder Water Update
Faulder Water Quality Reports
Faulder Watering Restrictions
Faulder Water Engineering Projects/Reports/Studies
New Water Services
Click here to apply for new water service in the Faulder area.