Reduce Waste when Shopping
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle when Shopping
Echo the Owl says...
GIVE A HOOT
reduce, reuse & recycle
- Bring your own roomy cloth bags to use for all your purchases.
- Say 'No' to extra tissue wrap and plastic bags if it isn't necessary.
- Buy in bulk to reduce waste and save money.
- Check the label for the recycling logo before purchasing. Does the product or packaging contain recycled content? Can the packaging be recycled in your local recycling program?
- Close the loop! When you buy recycled products, you create demand for them and support the recycling industry.
Proudly brought to you by the Regional District Okanagan Similkameen.