Built in 1993, the Faulder Water System is located 12 kilometers west of Summerland. Water is pumped from a deep ground well (known as a ground water source) through the distribution system to a storage reservoir with no chemical treatment.
Faulder Water System Updates
- July 27, 2018 Water Quality Advisory - Rescinded
- July 20, 2018 Water Quality Advisory - Upper Zone Specific
- April 25, 2018 Stage 1 Watering Restrictions
- July 10, 2017 Stage 1 Watering Restrictions
- 2017 February - Water Quality Advisory
Faulder Water Quality Reports
Faulder Watering Restrictions
Faulder Water Engineering Projects/Reports/Studies
New Water Services
Click here to apply for new water service in the Faulder area.