2017 Budget Information
Budget Impacts for Rural Area Residents
The 2017 – 2021 Five Year Financial Plan has received 1st reading from the Board.
This is a DRAFT budget until it receives final approval by the Board in March.
Click on the following link to view the full DRAFT budget document.
To help Electoral Area residents understand the budget impacts in their particular area, we have created a Budget Information Summary for each Electoral Area.
To learn more about the 2017 budget impacts for your Area, click on your Electoral Area document below:
- Area 'A' Budget Information (Rural Osoyoos)
- Area 'B' Budget Information (Cawston area)
- Area 'C' Budget Information (Rural Oliver)
- Area 'D' Budget Information (Okfalls, Kaleden and Apex areas)
- Area 'E' Budget Information (Naramata Area)
- Area 'F' Budget Information (West Bench and Faulder areas)
- Area 'G' Budget Information (Hedley, Olalla areas)
- Area 'H' Budget Information (Rural Princeton)
The Board values public input on the budget process. If you have any questions, or wish to provide any feedback on the 2017 DRAFT budget, please follow the contact links provided in each Area’s Budget Information Summary and send us your feedback by February 22, 2017.
For residents of our member municipalties, the impacts of the budget have been sent to the Chief Financial Officer of your municipality. As the RDOS budget is only a part of your overall tax requisition, please contact your municipality directly for further information on the 2017 budget impacts within your municipality